Home elevators are certainly the most convenient accessibility solution we offer. These energy-efficient and extremely safe residential elevators are a welcome addition to any home and will actually increase your home’s resale value!
At 101 Mobility of Puerto Rico we work to make the home elevator installation process as simple and seamless as possible. When you call our office one of our service professionals will consult with you to identify the best elevator option for your situation. Then one of our factory-trained technicians will visit your home to evaluate the space and take measurements. Once your custom elevator has been built and delivered our professional service team will return to your home to provide a safe and hassle-free elevator installation.
To learn more about our available elevators and the installation process, please give us a call at 101 Mobility of Puerto Rico today!
PVE Home Elevator
- Depending on model, the cab can hold 1-3 people per trip
- PVE’s signature suction technology drives the unit
- The lift’s seamless appearance looks great with any interior
- No pit required for installation!
Home Elevators by Savaria
- Eclipse (does not require a separate machine room )
- Infinity (hydraulic elevator that offers a quiet and smooth ride)
- Telecab (a “vanishing” elevator travels on a rail built through a cut in the floor)
Looking for more information about our residential elevators? Give us a call at 101 Mobility of Puerto Rico, we’re always happy to answer your call!